Monday, January 26, 2015

sneakers.

Is it really already Monday again??

I'm convinced the weekends are getting shorter and shorter. I had such a fun, relaxing weekend with friends! Saturday night, a bunch of us went out to a restaurant here in Knoxville where a live band was playing. It was the perfect time to break out two of my new favorite clothing pieces….
These boyfriend jeans from Nordstrom and these quilted sneakers from Target! 
The sneakers are only $25…and they're almost an exact replica of the Steve Madden version (which are $60!)
I'm obsessed with these shoes. I also purchased them in leopard print. They're so sporty and fun, but they can also be super casual or more dressed up! They're perfect with jeans or leggings and a chunky sweater or slouchy flannel. Honestly, they look good with everything. I'm super excited to wear them in the spring with blue jean shorts or a shorter, sporty skirt! 
I bought the boyfriend jeans last weekend from Nordstrom. I've been looking for a reasonably priced pair that fit me well! Because I'm pretty short, several pairs I've tried have looked entirely too slouchy on me. When I stumbled across these, I fell in love. The fit is perfect, and they (like the shoes) can be dressed up or dressed down. I love the slightly edgy look of boyfriend jeans! Super comfy, too!!

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! 
It's raining here, and I have class from 8-3. (The worst combo!) However, I've been attending Barre classes (which I absolutely love), so I'm hoping to be able to make it to a class this afternoon. So challenging, but it's a major stress reliever! I already feel stronger. Have any of you ever taken a Barre class??

Have a great day!!

XOXO, 
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment