Sunday, January 4, 2015

Resolutions.


Happy New Year, loves!

I have some explaining to do. I definitely didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me to learn how to balance classes, family, friends, and a blog! I'm working hard at finding that balance. My schedule for this upcoming semester is much more flexible than last, so I'm really going to try to get back into the swing of things, which leads me to my New Year's resolution…

I'm going to try my hardest to continue & keep up with my blog.

Doesn't it feel like that's everyone's New Year's resolution? It probably is. But I'm really, really excited about it. I loved starting my blog at the end of last year. It's such a fabulous way to share and express what I love and what I'm learning with everyone who wants to read it! I'm realizing that keeping up with a blog takes a lot of work and a lot of consistency, so that's my goal for this year! I'm super excited about it and I couldn't be happier to see where it takes me. 

So, just for an update, my Christmas break has been nothing short of amazing. It's been so relaxing! The Christmas season is my absolute favorite. It puts me in such a good mood and everyone seems happier around the holidays! We enjoyed so much family time and SO much food…seriously I have GOT to get back in the gym! 

As for 2015…I rang in the New Year in downtown Nashville with some of my best friends! We had a blast. Nashville is one of my favorite places on earth!



What's wrong with this picture? :)

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year! I'm so excited to keep up with y'all this year! (Also, I'm still trying to figure out my blog name. That's the hardest part!! I haven't come up with anything that I'm content with yet. How frustrating!)

Love, 
TAY

No comments:

Post a Comment