Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Warmth.

Happy Wednesday!! 
We're halfway through with the week already!

I drove back to Knoxville yesterday and spent the entire night unpacking. Every time I go home for a break, I take my entire closet back with me because it never fails that the one article of clothing I'll need is the one I didn't bring back. Then, I regret this decision every time I have to come back and lug it all back in. Struggles.
Classes started back for me today, and I have a full day on both Monday's and Wednesday's (but hallelujah for Syllabus week!) So as I'm typing this quick blog post during my break, I'm realizing today how extremely thankful I am for warmth. My 20 minute trek to class from my little house in this 29 degree weather does nothing more than make my nose run and make me want to stay cuddled up in a blanket. 
So, what better way to warm up and cozy up in your room than with your favorite candle?
I thought I'd share with you mine. 

These candles are my all-time favorite. Seriously, they rock. 
If you've never had a Tyler Candle, you're missing out! They have the most lovely scents, and the candles are so classy and pretty. The one I'm burning currently is called Winter Wonderland--perfect for the terribly cold temperatures today. 

Some of my favorites for the winter are:
Mulled Cider
Warm Sugar Cookie
Winter Wonderland
A Christmas Tradition
Family Tradition
Cabin Fever

They're all to die for.

I hope you all have a fabulous hump day!

XOXO,
TAY 


No comments:

Post a Comment