Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Five Face Faves

I love products. Face products, skincare products, makeup products…you name it, I love it. So today I wanted to give a summary of my five favorite face products! These are the products that I use daily and that I cannot live without--my Five Face Faves!


From left to right:
Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil (Light), Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, Clinique Acne Clearing Gel, and Mac Fix+

I. am. so. obsessed. with. this. stuff. Seriously, it's great. I'm sure everyone has heard of it, but it's worth mentioning because it is hands-down one of my favorite products I've ever used. My skin is very oily, so the initial thought of putting more oil on my face completely freaked me out. I contemplated for about a month over whether or not I should pay the $48 for this 1.7 oz bottle, but I'm so glad I did. I'm going on month 6 of the same bottle (which still has a little under half a bottle left in it), and now I don't know how I lived without it. I apply it every night after washing my face. I squeeze 2-3 drops onto the back of my hand and pat it all over my face. I've seen a dramatic difference in the amount of oil my face produces (WAY less since using this) and the texture of my skin is better than ever. So, if you're on the fence about paying the price, I promise it's worth it--plus, it lasts forever!

First of all, it's Bobbi Brown. When are her products ever not amazing? This eye cream is wonderful. I never used an eye cream before about a year and a half ago, and I'll never go back. I don't think I realized how dry and dehydrated my eye area was until I started using this. The skin surrounding your eye is extremely delicate. It should be treated with extra care and should always be well-moisturized. I use this every morning and every night, and I store it in the refrigerator so it cools and soothes my eyes when I wake up in the mornings. Another plus, your eye makeup application will be flawless after using this. It's $50, but I highly recommend it! One pot lasts me 6-7 months with 2x daily use.

I use this every morning after washing my face. I use one or two pumps, and I rub it between my fingers for a few seconds to warm the lotion up in my hands. Then I just apply it evenly to my face! It has an SPF 15 so it's slightly protective and perfect for every day use. It's very lightweight and it absorbs in seconds. 

I get occasional breakouts pretty much every month. One or two pesky pimples always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times! I apply a small amount of this gel to each pimple whenever they pop up, and it seems to take the redness down a bit. I've used it for several months and I really love it.

I don't even think I need to do much explaining for this product. It's everywhere, but I know why. It's amazing. I hold it a few inches away from my face and spray a quick mist every morning to wake me up and freshen my face. It's even more perfect for applying makeup! I spray it on before and after makeup application, and it sets my makeup for the day! Plus, it leaves my skin refreshed, glowing, and natural looking. I couldn't live without it!

What are your favorite skin products?? I have so many, but these are the ones I can't go a single day without using!

Happy Tuesday!! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your skin product choices It is difficult to find affordable skin care that really is effective.
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a daily SPF without a tint that doesn't have parabens. Do you know if this Aveeno option contains any?

    Thank you!
    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Liz! I actually am not 100% sure with the Aveeno. I don't think it's certified "no parabens." (Maybe I should be more aware of that!) I do know that Boscia skincare is known to be paraben free and great for you! Maybe check out the Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 (for a more intense hydration) or the Oil-Free Daily Hydration SPF 15 (for a lighter coverage). Neither of those are tinted. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete