Monday, January 5, 2015

Relaxation

Happy Sunday!!

Sunday's are in a close race with Saturday's for my favorite day of the week. I love the calmness and the feeling of being able to lounge around all day and do absolutely nothing. We got up this morning and went to church, and it was one of the best sermons ever. It was so uplifting and put me in the best mood, and it was the perfect message to start off 2015. 


Here's what I wore to church! I decided to go with only one arm today. (haha)
My turtleneck is from Old Navy! I'm sure you guys have seen it everywhere. They're so popular because they're perfect layering pieces (and SUCH a steal--I snagged mine for $9). My oversized cardigan is one of my favorite brands, Mystree! I bought it from a local boutique here in my town, and it's easily one of the most comfortable yet versatile pieces I own. I'm wearing my favorite Paige Tall Frye boots and just a simple pair of leggings!

I promise I'm working on getting better with my photos! 

I hope y'all had a happy Sunday!!

XOXO,
TAY

4 comments: