Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Barre, babe!

Happy Wednesday, loves!



I've been so busy lately! I hate when my life feels rushed. I'm going home for the weekend, and it's going to be a much needed break. Lately, I've found myself loving Barre classes. It's such a great way to de-stress (and it's a very challenging-but amazing workout!) I go to Barre3 here in Knoxville, and it's an awesome mix of ballet, yoga, and Pilates exercises! I bought my membership at the beginning of January because my friend recommended it to me, and I am seriously obsessed! So if any of you are looking for a change for your normal workout routine, I highly suggest Barre classes! They can be a little pricey, but I know the Barre3 studios have a student discount if you're in college like me! 

I hope you're all having a great week! Just a few days left until Friday! 

P.S. my water bottle is a S'well bottle! Have y'all heard of them? They have the cutest prints and colors, and they really do keep your drink cold (or warm) all day long. I love mine! You can view their website here. Mine is the Exotics Collection.

XOXO,
TAY

3 comments:

  1. I love barre classes!! They are my fave, sadly my current gym doesn't offer them so I've been taking cardio dance!

    Emily
    Dimples of Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlies and I tried a barre class a few months back and it killed our legs! I was sore for days but it was so much fun! hope you have a great weekend ahead of you girlie! P.S. think you would adore the Feeling Tribal outfit post we shared on the blog today!
    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete