Thursday, October 9, 2014

FYI

Hey guys! Today has been such a busy day...I could just crawl in a hole and not come out until next week. I'm finally having a minute to sit down and do something other than studying and running around, so I thought I'd let you guys in on lululemon's online warehouse sale (In case y'all didn't already know!)

It started this morning and ends tomorrow (Friday), but there are still some great things left! The prices aren't marked down quite as much as I'd like, and my size is gone in most of what's left, but I managed to snag another pair of Groove Pants this morning for just $59! You can never have too many...

I just wanted to fill y'all in on that (if you're as obsessed with lulu as I am). UT has a game this weekend, and my best friend is coming into town as well! So, I probably won't get to update as much as I'd like to this weekend...but I'll try to get a post in at some point tomorrow or Saturday with my game day outfit!
GO VOLS!

I hope everyone had a happy Thursday! 

XOXO
Tay

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good weekend! It sounds like you will have fun with your best friend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete