Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Hey guys! Quick update today. I'm so, so sorry I haven't posted since Friday! This weekend was crazy, and I've spent all of today in classes and getting work and studying done! Fall break starts Wednesday, so I was trying to get ahead. Tomorrow I'll have much more time, and I'm so excited to show you guys my J.Crew purchase and my game day outfit from Saturday!

 In the meantime, here's the yummiest cookie recipe ever. It's so simple, and it's definitely my go-to. Fix them, guys. You will not regret it!

Cake Mix Cookies:
Ingredients:
1 box of Pillsbury golden butter cake mix (or any flavor, really! Strawberry is great, too, but I've found that Pillsbury cake mix works the best.)
2 eggs
1/2 cup canola (or vegetable) oil
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions: DO NOT follow the directions on the cake mix box. All you do is combine the cake mix, the 2 eggs, and the oil into a bowl. Mix it all together really well (just stir--don't use a mixer) then fold in the chocolate chips! So easy. Then, I just drop some of the dough onto a cookie sheet in about 1 inch "globs". Don't roll the dough around in your hand, just semi-shape it and drop it on the sheet! This adds to the texture of the cookie. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes, and you're done! If you fix these for a crowd, they'll be gone in five minutes. If you fix them for yourself, well, they also might be gone in five minutes! They're so, so good. 



Enjoy!

Hope you all had a great weekend and an amazing Monday.

XOXO
Tay




3 comments:

  1. These are my fav cookies! I'm going to save this recipe for halloween to die of a sugar coma!! Yum!

    Cynthia
    Sensibly Sharp
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook | instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect idea! I especially like making them with the halloween funfetti cake mix! They're so, so good!

      Delete
  2. I am always looking for new cookie recipes, this one sounds delish

    ReplyDelete