Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Currently Loving

To say I'm sick of the rain is an understatement. I usually love when it rains--in moderation; however, it's been nonstop rain for the past three days! All I want to do is absolutely nothing. 

Anyway, tonight I thought I would share with y'all the color that I'm currently loving obsessing over! Seriously, I'm finding myself wanting everything I own in this color lately. It's absolutely the definition of fall, and I know you guys probably feel the same because it's EVERYWHERE this season. 

the color is...

PLUM!
 otherwise known as Deep Berry. or Bordeaux. or Wine. or Dark Purple. or Burgundy. 

Seriously, there are so many names for it, but you get the picture. So here are 5 plum-colored items that are on my wish list right now! You really can't have too much of this color this season. I promise. 


1. These beautiful Hunter High Gloss Boots in Bright Plum! I own black currently, and I think this color is not only gorgeous, but it can act like leopard print--as a neutral. Seriously, it matches anything. 

2. This Tory tote is everywhere it seems like, but there's obviously a reason for that. It's perfect. The perfect size, the perfect color, the perfect style...this is definitely the highest on my wish list.

3. This Topshop sweater. It's oversized, it's burgundy, and it's a sweater. What's not to love? 

4. This NAIL POLISH. My absolute obsession. I love Essie, and this polish in 'Bahama Mama' is perfection. I'm buying this tomorrow. 

5. These Free People over-the-knee socks! Who doesn't love boot socks? These will add the perfect pop of color this fall to any outfit. 

Okay, so I know this is getting long, and I know I'm becoming repetitive, but do you see why? This color is everything. It's perfect. It's amazing. It matches so much. If you don't have this color in your closet for fall, you're going to need it. For sure. 

I hope everyone has had an amazing Tuesday! It's almost hump day, which means it's almost the weekend. YAY. 

What is y'all's go-to color for this fall? Let me know! 

XOXO, 
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment